Best Labor Day Quotes.
It is the only day when we celebrate work without working. In this day, some people are resting from hard work, others are sad for not having a job, and some people are working so others can rest.
Lebanese media is broadcasting live from the streets. People are crying and asking for raise and for a better life.
Our heart with all, and best wishes to all people, because each one works in his way.
2) ” If a man will not work, he shall not eat.” ~ 2 Thessalonians 3:10 (NIV)
3) “Work is no disgrace; the disgrace is idleness.” ~ Greek proverb
4) “There is no substitute for hard work.” ~ Thomas Edison
5) “A hundred times every day I remind myself that my inner and outer life depend on the labors of other men, living and dead, and that I must exert myself in order to give in the same measure as I have received and am still receiving.” ~ Albert Einstein
6) “The man who rolls up his shirt sleeves is rarely in danger of losing his shirt.” ~ Anonymous
7) I’m a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it. ~ Thomas Jefferson
8) “My grandfather once told me that there were two kinds of people: those who do the work and those who take the credit. He told me to try to be in the first group; there was much less competition.” ~ Indira Gandhi
9) “Men are made stronger on realization that the helping hand they need is at the end of their own right arm.” ~ Sidney J. Phillips
10) ” There is no labor a person does that is undignified; if they do it right.” ~ Bill Cosby
11) “Thunder is good, thunder is impressive; but it is lightning that does the work.” ~ Mark Twain
12) “Work hard, but not just to please your masters when they are watching. As slaves of Christ, do the will of God with all your heart. Work with enthusiasm, as though you were working for the Lord rather than for people.” ~ Ephesians 6:6-7z
13) “L’oisivite est la mere de tous les vices.” ( proverbe francais)
14) “من طلب العلى، سهر الليالي.”
15) ” من جد وجد ومن زرع حصد”